Pages

▼

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Son

 
 
 
 
 
 
TO MY SON LUCAS who is celebrating his 23rd birthday today.....
 
What if today,
you could see yourself
the way that I see you?
 
I wish I could
somehow take you back
and show you for a moment,
the beautiful baby boy
who won my heart forever
the first time I held him
in my arms.
 
of the mischievous toddler
who never stopped
for more than a minute -
so full of life and curiosity
about the world
around him.
 
What if I could
somehow take you back
to that very first day of school,
or show you
the kind and generous man
I now see standing before me?
 
what if you could see yourself
the way I see you?
 
then you would know
how much I have loved
watching you become
the special kind of man
I always knew you would be.
 
I love you honey with all my heart and I hope you have a FABULOUS day!
 
Sending many hugs and kisses.
Mom
 

5 comments:

  1. <3 Just beautiful!
    Happy birthday Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sentiments. Beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... making me sob....

    Happy Birthday for your little boy!!! Lucas, have a great day and maybe one day become a proud parent like your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great step back in time!

    Happy Birthday to your son!


    M :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie