Friday, July 13, 2012

The News I Have Been Waiting To Hear Has Arrived!

Pin It
I can't go into too many details but the news I have been waiting to hear has arrived!  I am so excited and will hopefully be going back home at the end of August.

My dear hubby has been holding down the old homestead without me for quite a while and I cannot wait to dig my toes in my own dirt once again.

My Mom has been an angel helping me.  I have felt like a young child again, being wrapped in her embrace and she has spoiled me rotten with cooked breakfasts and doing my laundry.  I appreciate all she has done for me.

Too much to do today but had to share my joy.  Have a great day everyone!

Remember to give your loved ones a hug!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm thrilled for you! As much as I know you enjoy and value the time with your mother, going home is ...Going HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb-I'm counting the days with you! Enjoy the
    time with your mom until then. Love and prayers as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deannie, will call soon. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thanks for spreading your joy. I can feel it all the way out here in the Pacific Northwest!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon...it feels like I sent it that far! LOL

      Delete
  4. Good news--yea! Can't wait to hear it.

    Have agood one.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melinda! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear you have had good news Debbie. Bet you will be pleased to be going back home to your homestead and to be with hubby :) Until then make the most of your mum time :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...