Friday, July 13, 2012

The News I Have Been Waiting To Hear Has Arrived!

Pin It
I can't go into too many details but the news I have been waiting to hear has arrived!  I am so excited and will hopefully be going back home at the end of August.

My dear hubby has been holding down the old homestead without me for quite a while and I cannot wait to dig my toes in my own dirt once again.

My Mom has been an angel helping me.  I have felt like a young child again, being wrapped in her embrace and she has spoiled me rotten with cooked breakfasts and doing my laundry.  I appreciate all she has done for me.

Too much to do today but had to share my joy.  Have a great day everyone!

Remember to give your loved ones a hug!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm thrilled for you! As much as I know you enjoy and value the time with your mother, going home is ...Going HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb-I'm counting the days with you! Enjoy the
    time with your mom until then. Love and prayers as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for spreading your joy. I can feel it all the way out here in the Pacific Northwest!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon...it feels like I sent it that far! LOL

      Delete
  4. Good news--yea! Can't wait to hear it.

    Have agood one.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you have had good news Debbie. Bet you will be pleased to be going back home to your homestead and to be with hubby :) Until then make the most of your mum time :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...