Wishing my brother Len a very Happy 45th Birthday......you are getting old bro!
Happy Tuesday and welcome to 'Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!' This is when I join Patrice and the other lovely ladies at Everyday Ruralty, have a cup of coffee and chat the morning away. Won't you join us? Remember, my questions are always a week behind the others!
1. Do you prefer to drive or be driven?
2. What's your favorite kind of jam, jelly or preserve?
3. Do you have any special plans for this spring or summer?
4. Lots of folks are becoming aware of issues with food. There are many articles, books, and movies on topics allergies, GMO, pesticide use, bad or no labeling, over processed foods, foods from other countries that may not have high standards and many more topics. What concerns you the most? If nothing concerns you, have a cookie and skip to the next question.
5. Do you use nail polish often? Finger nails, piggies or both?
1. Oh drive, yes drive.
2. Homemade dandelion jelly! The best!
3. Just making a trip to see my son and his girlfriend at my Mom's. Should be fun! Other than that....work.
4. I worry about the long term consequences of what is in the food. I try to eat homemade from scratch or organic as much as possible.
5. Piggies only. Like Patrice, my fingernails don't last long around here on the homestead.
Thanks for joining me today. Why not pop over and see what the other ladies have to say ..... make sure you say hi to Wendell too! Have a great Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!