Happy Tuesday and welcome to 'Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!' This is when I join Patrice and the other lovely ladies at Everyday Ruralty, have a cup of coffee and chat the morning away. Won't you join us? Remember, my questions are always a week behind the others!
1. Melanie asks, "What kinds of seafood have you tried and liked? What is the most unique seafood you've eaten?"
2. Anne says, "An unforgettable holiday moment is ________. (She's on the other side of that BIG pond. I believe a holiday is a vacation on this side.)
3. Arlene wants to know, "When was the last time you tried something new?"
4. Becky asks, "Who or what inspires you?"
5. Madonna wants to know, "How did you chose the names of your children? Wendell adds, "If you don't have kids, how do you chose pet names?"
1. Lobster, crab, calamari, salmon. I guess calamari would have to be the most unique and I didn't like it at all! It can stay in the ocean.
2. walking along Central Station in Amsterdam.
3. Lately I tried a new French bread recipe and it turned out wonderful. Stay tuned in the future for the recipe.
4. Both my son and my Mom inspire me. My son for everything he is currently working toward and my Mom for everything she has done.
5. Both my son's father and I wrote names independently on lists and compared notes. My son's name was on his list and it was my first choice so the decision was easy!