Happy Tuesday and welcome to 'Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!' This is when I join Patrice and the other lovely ladies at Everyday Ruralty, have a cup of coffee and chat the morning away. Won't you join us? Remember, my questions are always a week behind the others!
1. What did you do for Easter?
2. How bad were you with candy or treats? (on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being sugared up)
3. What's one of the first things you'd like to do when you have consistent spring temperatures?
4. How are you at gift buying?
5. Do you have any projects in mind for the month of April?
1. I spent the day quilting and puttering around the house while getting over the flu.
2. I am HORRIBLE with candy treats and try not to have them in the house or else I will eat everything in one sitting so no one got treats this year. There are no small children in the household so they weren't missed.
3. Get outside go for a long walk and start getting my hands dirty by working the garden soil.
4. I try really hard to pick something that matches the person's personality or in some cases their needs. I think I do pretty good but the receivers might tell you otherwise!
5. Yes, to get my seedlings started. I haven't yet but it will be late planting this season as we still have three feet of snow so the ground will be frozen for a while.
Thanks for joining me today. Why not pop over and see what the other ladies have to say ..... make sure you say hi to Wendell too! Have a great Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!