Happy Tuesday and welcome to 'Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!' This is when I join Patrice and the other lovely ladies at Everyday Ruralty, have a cup of coffee and chat the morning away. Won't you join us? Remember, my questions are always a week behind the others!
1. Are you part of the back to nature/ecological group or are you more of the mindset of "I'll do what I want and everything will work out in the end?"
2. What's a favorite dinner dish to make?
3. What animals have you seen give live birth?
4. If you had the opportunity to teach something, what would you teach?
5. What did you most love about school?
1. Definitely part of the ecological group. Definitely.
2. Spaghetti and meatballs! I love them and could eat them everyday but then I would never be able to get off of the couch....as my butt would be too big!
3. Kittens and a deer. There was a Momma deer walking through our front yard a few years back, stopped and gave birth to twins, right there in front of us. Amazing.
4. Well I am a high school teacher. Social studies is my favorite!
5. I didn't care too much for school growing up but library class was my favorite.
Thanks for joining me today. Why not pop over and see what the other ladies have to say ..... make sure you say hi to Wendell too! Have a great Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!