Happy Tuesday and welcome to 'Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!' This is when I join Patrice and the other lovely ladies at Everyday Ruralty, have a cup of coffee and chat the morning away. Won't you join us? Remember, my questions are always a week behind the others!
1. Are you enjoying spring?
2. Where would you take Patrice for her birthday, if you could spend a day together. Wendell hopes you would bring her back!
3. What's your favorite spring flower?
4. What do you do when you are going through a really stressful time?
5. What kind of birthday cake would you get for Patrice? and Wendell?
1. Spring hasn't sprung here yet.....I am starting to wonder if it ever will!
2. I would take Wendell and Patrice for a ride through the property we have here at Our Old Homestead and enjoy a picnic in the pasture.
3. Tulips. Definitely tulips.
5. Patrice would get a homemade double chocolate cake. Wendell, why carrot of course!
Thanks for joining me today. Why not pop over and see what the other ladies have to say ..... make sure you say hi to Wendell too! Have a great Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!