How many of you are superstitious? Here are some tips to keep evil and doom away!
- Rosemary planted by the doorstep will keep evil away....put salt on the doorstep of a new house and no evil can enter.
- Stabbing needles through yarn balls will bring bad luck to anyone who wears something made from that yarn.
- Stir bread away from you for good luck, trouble will come if you stir toward you.
- When making the bed, don't interrupt your work or you will spend a restless night in it.
- Before a young girl makes her first load of bread, her hands should be rubbed in sugar so that she may always make good, sweet bread.
Remember to give your loved ones a hug!
adapted from tipnut.com