Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

Pin It
Time once again for Thrifty Thursday!

Look at what I found!  Complete, unbroken, new in box ..... a four piece snack set!  Do you see the price tag?  $2.00!!!! I picked this darling set up at the Salvation Army.





Next up...I have been looking for one of these for ages and finally there it was!  A strainer that fits over the sink.  I am loving, loving, loving this strainer!  It makes my job soooo much easier.  From Goodwill ..... $1.99  Whoot!  Patience won out this time.



Have a great weekend thrifting ..... yard sales and garage sales will be ending here soon so then I will have to only count on the thrift stores ... boo hoo.  Remember to give your loved ones a hug!

14 comments:

  1. Oeh, LOVE that strainer! Didn't know these exist, but now I do and I Want One Too!!
    Lovely glass set. Snack set?? Glass tray with glasses is for snacking?? Don't really get that, but I guess that's an american thing.... ;-D
    Good hunt this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bianca, yes I am loving that strainer! You are going to have to look for one on your travels. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Lunchon sets! How fun. I haven't seen them in years & they are pretty scarse. What a great score& I've been looking at those strainers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't seen luncheon sets either...that is why I had to grab it. :0)

      Delete
  3. Great finds again! I haven't been to a thrift store in soooo long. Guess its time as our yard sales are dwindling here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon...yes, sad with yard sales ending. :(

      Delete
  4. I just LOVE garage sales.. I always find great stuff! Glad to see you found some great stuff too!
    Thanks for joining in the under 300 followers blog hop!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those snack sets! I have that exact same set (minus the box of course). I use them for hosting bridal showers and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is neat you have the same set Jenny! Using at a bridal shower is a great idea! :)

      Delete
  6. I definitely would have bought the strainer. Great finds, Deb. !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the snack set! !!!! ...and that strainer is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...