Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

Pin It



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!


Today is my Mom's 65th birthday. She retires on New Year's Day and I am so excited for her.


Now she can putter around in her garden all that she wants, enjoy her time with her two kitties; Blossom and Sir Humphrey and get plenty of rest.


For you Mom.....


Dear Mom,

I said a prayer for you

to thank the Lord above

For blessing me with a lifetime

of your tenderhearted love.


I thanked God for the caring,

you've shown me through the years,

For the closeness we have enjoyed

in time of laughter and of tears.


And so, I thank you from the heart

for all you've done for me

And I bless the Lord for giving me

the best Mother there could be.



We love you with all our hearts and miss you terribly!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great verse Debbie,Im sure it will make your mum's Birthday extra special :0)
    Happy Birthday Debbie's Mum !!
    Hip,Hip,Hooray !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Debbie's Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said, Debbie. Happy belated birthday to your sweet mom. My mom's birthday was in December, too.

    Liz
    http:ninnysnotesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie-

    Hope you Mom has a fantastic birthday!
    Congrats on her upcoming retirement too.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...