Happy Tuesday and welcome to 'Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!' This is when I join Patrice and the other lovely ladies at Everyday Ruralty, have a cup of coffee and chat the morning away. Won't you join us? Remember, my questions are always a week behind the others!
1. When it's time to cut the grass (mow the lawn), who does it?
2. If someone gave you $500 dollars and you could not spend it on yourself, who would you spend it on?
3. Have you ever taken a blogging break or considered one?
4. Are you bothered by spring allergies or hay fever? If not spring, any other time of the year?
5. What's new with you?
1. We share the load.....we use a riding lawn mower so we all take turns.
2. I would spend it on my son and girlfriend....I would fill up their food pantry!
3. Yes, I have in the past and am thinking about it again. Summers are just too busy.
4. Not so far but I think they are starting. I have noticed symptoms this year that I have never had before and I don't think it is a cold.
5. Not much, just enjoying the warmer weather and sunshine!
Thanks for joining me today. Why not pop over and see what the other ladies have to say ..... make sure you say hi to Wendell too! Have a great Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!