Thursday, May 2, 2013

Three Pin Thursday

Pin It
 
 
It's time again for "Three Pin Thursday"!  This is when I post three of my favorite pins from Pinterest ..... one of my favorite websites!
 
This week I want to focus on health and beauty pins.  Since spring is here, it makes me think of getting in shape and taking care of myself.
 
Good old Dr. Oz.....this is a great article and definitely pin-worthy!  The top 5 anti-aging spices....don't we all want to stop aging? 
 

Dr. Oz's top 5 #anti_aging_spices !!
 
This is something we should all know how to do.
 
Warning signs a mole may be cancerous: what to look out for (this could save your life!).
 
Love this!!  Great layout so it can be printed and taped to the inside of the kitchen cabinet with all the snacky foods.
 

The Rules
 
Happy pinning and remember to give your loved ones a hug!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...