Sunday, December 16, 2012

For Those Grieving with the Loss of the Little Ones

Pin It


My Mom is a survivor, 
or so I've heard it said.

But I can hear her crying,
when all others are in bed.

I watch her lay awake at night,
and go to hold her hand.

She doesn't know I am with her,
to help her understand.

But like the sands upon a beach,
that never wash away.

I watch over my surviving Mom,
who thinks of me each day.

She wears a smile for others,
a smile of disguise.

But through Heaven's open door,
I see tears flowing from her eyes.

My Mom tries to cope with my death,
to keep my memory alive.

But anyone who knows her,
know it' her only way to survive.

As I watch over my surviving Mom,
through Heaven's open door.

I try to tell her that,
Angel protects me forevermore.

I know that doesn't help her,
or ease the burdens she bears.

So if you get a chance, call to her,
and show her that you care.

For no matter what she feels,
my surviving Mom has a broken heart,
that time won't ever heal.

K  O'rmeaux

My heart goes out to the parents of the lost little children in the Connecticut tragedy.  May it be possible that you can find comfort one day knowing that they are your little angels in heaven.

Please remember to give your loved ones a hug!


3 comments:

  1. Prayers for all affected by this tragedy. May they find peace and comfort. I believe that families really can be together forever, and while that doesn't remove the grief of earthly separation, it does give hope for the eternities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Debbie. I just can't get my head around the grief all these people will have and will have to live out their lives with....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...