Good morning my friends. Grab a cup of tea or coffee, it is time for "chats on the farmhouse porch".
1. What was your favorite game as a child?
2. Have you ever had your own business? (home business, a shop, ETSY, lemon-aid stand, etc)
3. How's your spelling?
4. How are you about going to the dentist?
5. Do you enjoy board games?
1. I would have to say my favorite game as a child was "Easy, Easy, I Over". It was a game that consisted of throwing a tennis ball over the roof of our two story home to a friend on the other side. I usually won!
2. Yes, I use to sell crafts at Christmas time at a Christmas store. I have also sold at various craft shows.
3. My spelling is atrocious. I had to look up atrocious FYI. LOL
4. I don't mind going to the dentist now that they have that q-tip swab to freeze the gums before giving the needle. I still HATE the smell of a dentist office though.
5. Yes, I love board games but hardly seem to have enough time to play them.
Thanks Patrice for allowing me to sit and chat with you again this week. I hope everyone has a lovely day and remember to give your loved ones a hug!