So happy to have you here. Grab a cuppa and join me for 'chats on the farmhouse porch'.
1. Do you eat eggs? What is your favorite way to serve them?
2. Do you have a favorite that you really like to have around? (a pillow, a chair, a sweater, a teddy bear, etc.)
3. Is most of the furniture in your home dark wood, light wood, painted, lacquered, or distressed?
4. Please fill in the rest of this sentence. "I could write a book about__________."
5. If money and calendar/family obligations weren't an issue, would you prefer to spend next weekend at a Bed and Breakfast, a posh hotel, a cabin in the woods, or on a sailboat on a calm body of water? I guess the last thing, the sailboat, would have to be someplace warm. :) (It's 30 degrees here)
1. Oh yes, definitely. I love them served every which way...it doesn't matter, I just want eggs!
2. No, not really. I do have a lot of things I love but nothing that I HAVE to have around.
3. Most of it is a darker wood. I love walnut...it is my favorite.
4. I could write a book about dogs and cats living in a junkyard which would be a children's book.
5. I guess it would depend if I had money to spend. If I did, I would stay at a Bed and Breakfast while hunting for antiques. I also like the idea on a sailboat as it is extremely cold here lately.....but then I also like the idea of a cabin in the woods. I don't like the idea of a posh hotel though....I am not that type of person. :)
So glad you joined me. Stop on over to Patrice's and see what the other ladies had to say! Have a great day and remember to give your loved ones a hug.