Saturday, November 21, 2009

Completing Projects and Starting New Ones

Pin It

I have been working on Christmas gifts lately, trying to tie up some loose ends and I finally finished this scrappy afghan for a friend of ours. He is a bachelor and just moved into a new place so I thought a scrappy afghan would be appreciated for those long, cold winter nights that will be here too soon.



It took me longer than expected with changing the colors each row but I am happy with how it turned out.





Now to start on the next one! LOL
It is the last hunting weekend and my house will soon be full of orange colored male hunters so I better get going on making some treats for when them come in from the cold.
Have a great day everyone! =)

5 comments:

  1. The afghan is just wonderful and will be loved by the recipient,
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great afghan! I wish I knew how to make something like that! We're always cold! Ever thought of creating a tutorial section for all of the cool stuff you make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh I like it! I'm sure he'll appreciate it- I know that I treasure homemade gifts so much more than bought! Once I get enough yarn I want to try this- it looks simple yet lovely.
    The Girl in the Pink Dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful gift! I'm sure he'll appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the afghan Debbie - your color placement really makes a big impact on the design - very dramatic!! What a lucky guy!! MM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...