Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Snapshots Of Our Property

Pin It

Temperatures have been cool and cloudy so we spent some time yesterday investigating the property and noticing how the deer are travelling through the property. Hunting season begins on Saturday and the excitement is high.

I thought I would share some snapshots of the property with you.....



























The sun is shining this morning so it is time for me to head out and clean up outside. I need to get the lawn chairs and bbq put away so Bob can plow once the winter snow storms hit. He is a crazy nut in that truck so I have to make sure everything is cleared away.
Have a great day everyone!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the pics!

    Liz

    http://ninnysnotesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie - you are so fortunate to have such lovely land - you are a very wealthy woman in my eyes!! Mahalo for sharing!! MM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, I love pictures of your property. It's so beautiful! I'd love to have all of that space, although I'm not quite sure what I'd do with it! I guess it's better that it goes to you, who obviously makes good use of it! What a blessed life you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,great to see your property,thanks for sharing your home with us.I look forward to seeing the seasonal changes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your land is lovely hope you all have many years to enjoy it. I cant wait for the snow pics Lora 88

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...