Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Friend Jumped In

Pin It I have a very close friend whom I have never met in person. Her name is Darlene but her friends call her Deannie.

She must have been my sister in another life...we have so many interests in common, it is almost scary! LOL

With some coaxing from her daughter, she finally started her own blog and I want to send you over to check it out.

She enjoys baking, sewing, quilting, crocheting, crafting, thrifting and spending time with family .... just like me!

I hope you give her a visit. This blogging is all new to her but she has so much to share....her collections are unbelievable and her grandsons just adorable!

You can find her here....

http://frugalcountrylady.blogspot.com/

Stop by tomorrow for another link that if you love animals....you will really enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Her blog is how I found you again, I was searching for frugal sites, her's came up and I saw your picture, I love being reconnected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be checking her blog out!
    Enjoy your day.

    melinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...