Happy Tuesday and welcome to 'Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!' This is when I join Patrice and the other lovely ladies at Everyday Ruralty, have a cup of coffee and chat the morning away. Won't you join us? Remember, my questions are always a week behind the others! This week Patrice took questions from her readers.
1. Beth asks: What's your favorite movie of all time? The one you have seen multiple times?
2. Clairity asks: Name three things that are permanent residents in your handbag or purse?
3. Red asks: What is the best way to your heart?
4. Mamaw wants to know: Do you like going to yard sales?
5. Cathy says: If you could slide down a rainbow, what do you think you would find on the other side?
1. How The Grinch Stole Christmas
2. Wallet, reading glasses, pen
3. Kind words
4. Oh yes!!!! I LOVE them!!!
5. I would hope a pot of gold and not a nasty little leprechaun to protect it!
I am so glad you stopped by for a chat! If you would like to see what the other ladies are up to, stop on over at Patrice's. They are always happy to welcome more! Have a wonderful Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!