Thursday, March 28, 2013

Three Pin Thursday

Pin It
 
 
 

It's time again for "Three Pin Thursday"!  This is when I post three of my favorite pins from Pinterest ..... one of my favorite websites!
 
This week's focus will be Easter!  My top three include .....
 
Isn't this just adorable?  If I would have found it earlier on Pinterest, I would have made one for myself.  Unfortunately I just found it the other day and since the grass won't grow that fast, it will have to wait until next year.  Although there is no link, the creator did leave this description.....
 
Plant an Easter Garden! Using potting soil, a tiny buried flower pot for the tomb, shade grass seed, and crosses we made from twigs. Sprinkle grass seed generously on top of dirt, keep moistened using a spray water bottle. Spritz it several times a day. Set it in a warm sunny location. Sprouts in 7-10 days so plan ahead. On Good Friday, put a little Lego Jesus inside and slide rock to seal tomb. On Sunday the tomb is EMPTY! He is Risen! He is Risen indeed!
 
Plant an Easter Garden! Using potting soil, a tiny buried flower pot for the tomb, shade grass seed, and crosses we made from twigs.  Sprinkle grass seed generously on top of dirt, keep moistened using a spray water bottle.  Spritz it several times a day. Set it in a warm sunny location.  Sprouts in 7-10 days so plan ahead. On Good Friday, put a little lego Jesus inside and slide rock to seal tomb.  On Sunday the tomb is EMPTY! He is Risen! He is Risen indeed!
photo credit
 
Next up ..... these cute bunnies made from wooden candlesticks.  I am going to have to watch for some at yard sales this year!  If you look at the link, you will see, she even added a pom pom tail to the back!
 
Easter Bunny's made from posts.
 
And last but not least ..... I think this is the best idea for egg salad anywhere!  Look at these?!  Quite easy and so perfect for the Easter table.
 
Egg Salad Stuffed Carrot Crescents
 
Happy pinning and remember to give your loved ones a hug!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you Debbie. Hope the Easter bunny can plow his way to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that carrot idea recently, too, and thought it was so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the carrots! My mom made the empty tomb last year, it was very neat :) Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...