Thursday, March 14, 2013

Three Pin Thursday

Pin It
 
 
It's time again for "Three Pin Thursday"!  This is when I post three of my favorite pins from Pinterest ..... one of my favorite websites!
 
My focus this week is on shabby chic ..... just because I love the look.  These are three easy crafts to make in the future .... sooner than later, I hope.
 
First an adorable planter.  I just need to find the right crepe ribbon with roses as I love the look of this....so pretty!  Although the website is in a different language, her pictures pretty much explain how to make it using an old soup can!
 
 
I just love these hangers and although it is a link to purchase them, with a little mod podge and some pretty paper, I think I can figure it out.
 
Three shabby chic decoupage wooden coat hangers
 
Another pin that doesn't explain the process.  There seems to be more and more of these on Pinterest.  Such a shame since it is difficult to give credit to the creator of the crafts.  I would use an old frame with some pretty paper,  a couple of drawer handles and some paint to create this little beauty.  Just in time to enjoy some iced tea on the deck.  If the snow ever melts!
 

photo credit


Happy pinning and remember to give your loved ones a hug!

10 comments:

  1. What a cute diy project!! Don't you just love roses? ANYwhere! I do too.
    ModePodge is such a usefull tool to make all kinds of gorgeous stuff. Have to give it a try sometimes. Well, hope Kriste send you some California sun too, I know I really need some by now. Here too snow and icy cold weather, wind going through your jacket like you're in your t-shirt... Ugh, so ready with this cold. I Want Spring!!! Hang in there, it has to come sometime, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love roses. Spring does have to come, right? It won't miss me, right? I am getting worried! LOL

      Delete
  2. Wow, look at that "soup" can! I LOVE it! Such a great idea :) Thanks for sharing and I will have to add it to my to-do list.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is so pretty and so easy, isn't it? I just have to find the right crepe paper. Looking forward to seeing yours!

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh!!! I have wooden hangers and I am so going to decoupage them with flowery papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing the crepe ribbon wrapped in such a way to form those perfect roses!

    I'll try to send some sunshine your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I just love it! I hope you can send that sunshine!

      Delete
  5. Oh I really like the last one of the tray! Such a clever idea. That pinterest is so much fun! I just told my hubby the other night who ever created pinterst is a genius! lol..
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love it? Yes, my hubby just shakes his head when I am on Pinterest. LOL

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...