Happy Tuesday and welcome to 'Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!' This is when I join Patrice and the other lovely ladies at Everyday Ruralty, have a cup of coffee and chat the morning away. Won't you join us? Remember, my questions are always a week behind the others! This week Patrice took questions from her readers.
1. Furry Bottoms asks: Did you grow up in a small town, or a big town? Did you like it?
2. Lisa wants to know: IF you could pick one song to hear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. Karen asks: What are your pet peeves?
4. Colletta says: Do you remember your dreams? Are they in color or black and white? What is the craziest dream you've ever had?
5. Rachel asks: What is the perfect pair of shoes for you?
1. I loved growing up in a small town. When we weren't at home, we were at my Grandma's or Auntie's farm. It was great growing up that way!
2. I couldn't pick just ONE song. I love all types of music and change it up regularly whenever my mood changes so I couldn't pick just one.
3. As Patrice said last week laziness. That's a big one as well as procrastination.
4. I never remember my dreams so I could never tell you what my craziest one was!
5. Perfect pair? None. Once the weather has turned warm enough, I run around bare footed and LOVE it!
I am so glad you stopped by for a chat! If you would like to see what the other ladies are up to, stop on over at Patrice's. They are always happy to welcome more! Have a wonderful Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!