It's time for a weekly chat on the porch with Patrice! Grab your favorite morning cup of goodness, have a seat on the swing and let's chat. Remember though, that I am always a week behind with the questions!
1. What is your favorite time of the day to read? If you don't enjoy reading, then when is your favorite time to watch t.v./movies?
2. Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite commercial? If you didn't watch it, what did you do Sunday night?
3. Have you been watching Downtown Abbey? Who's your favorite character? If not, have you seen any interesting TV or movie series lately?
4. Do you enjoy home parties for selling items? (like Pampered Chef, Southern Living, Mary Kay)
5. Please finish this sentence. If I work very hard, I can ________.
1. Anytime! In the winter, I love reading in the afternoon with a cup of tea and in the summer, while sitting outside drinking an iced tea.
2. Nope, not a sports fan at all. I was in bed Sunday night with the flu!
3. No, I don't watch it. I rarely watch t.v. to begin with. I don't even remember when the last time the t.v. was on! I did just purchase a DVD series called Endangered Civilizations that I am looking forward to watching one of these nights.
4. No, I am not a big fan of those types of parties. I always feel pressured to have to buy something.
5. If I work very hard, I can make all my dreams come true.
Thanks for joining me again for our weekly chat on the porch with Patrice. Why not stop over at her porch and see what the others are saying? Have a great Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!