Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Pin It
 
 
 
It's time for a weekly chat on the porch with Patrice!  Grab your favorite morning cup of goodness, have a seat on the swing and let's chat.  Remember though, that I am always a week behind with the questions!   
 
 QUESTIONS:
 
1.  What is your favorite time of the day to read?  If you don't enjoy reading, then when is your favorite time to watch t.v./movies?
 
2.  Did you watch the Super Bowl?  If so, what was your favorite commercial?  If you didn't watch it, what did you do Sunday night?
 
3.  Have you been watching Downtown Abbey?  Who's your favorite character?  If not, have you seen any interesting TV or movie series lately?
 
4.  Do you enjoy home parties for selling items?  (like Pampered Chef, Southern Living, Mary Kay)
 
5.  Please finish this sentence.  If I work very hard, I can ________.
 
 
Everyday Ruralty
 
ANSWERS:
 
1.  Anytime!  In the winter, I love reading in the afternoon with a cup of tea and in the summer, while sitting outside drinking an iced tea.
 
2.  Nope, not a sports fan at all.  I was in bed Sunday night with the flu!
 
3.  No, I don't watch it.  I rarely watch t.v. to begin with.  I don't even remember when the last time the t.v. was on!  I did just purchase a DVD series called Endangered Civilizations that I am looking forward to watching one of these nights.
 
4.  No, I am not a big fan of those types of parties.  I always feel pressured to have to buy something.
 
5.  If I work very hard, I can make all my dreams come true.
 
Thanks for joining me again for our weekly chat on the porch with Patrice.  Why not stop over at her porch and see what the others are saying?  Have a great Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!  

10 comments:

  1. What... you didn't watch the Ravens win the superbowl!! : ) I love to read outside too... I can't wait to get out of this house and into the sunshine.
    Hope that you are doing well and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't Leslie. LOL I am feeling better, thank you!

      Delete
  2. I agree with you about the home parties. I enjoy the social aspect, but don't like the pressure to buy something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love the social aspect as well but yuck about the pressure. lol

      Delete
  3. Hi Debbie, I'm not into sports either - unless I'm involved myself (the yearly base-ball event with my sons class :) And reading - anytime, anywhere ... with a cup of warm of iced tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better! The flu is so yucky. I agree that home parties can be pressure to buy. I don't like tossing money out the window. We don't watch much TV, especially during the spring and summer. I did manage to get hooked on Downton, but I really favor British shows. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patrice, Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

      Delete
  5. I love that you join the chat a week behind. I sometimes feel like that in face to face chats.... I sometimes seem to wait too long before putting my two cents in, and the conversation has gone on to something else!
    I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, I hope you've chased that flu bug away. It seems like everyone is catching it. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...