Friday, February 15, 2013

Three Pin Thursday on a Friday!

Pin It
 
 
 
 
Since I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day yesterday, I chose today for Three Pin Thursday.
 
I am been viewing some embroidery links.  I haven't embroidered for a while but after surfing through Pinterest the other night, I think I will have to take it up again.
 
First up, this one is just PERFECT for my Mom whose cat, "Blossom" always fights for the only recliner in the living room.
 
Cat wisdom!!
 
 
Next up, something that I am just going to have  to try this summer!  Num, num ..... homemade fudgesicles!
 
 
and because I am thinking of summer ...... isn't this just the perfect solution to a tree stump in the yard?  We have a few tree stumps around here ..... I think I just found a new summer project!

 
 
 
What a fun idea!!  I can just picture our back forest filled with little fairy houses. 
 
Happy pinning and remember to give your loved ones a hug!
 


14 comments:

  1. I keep telling myself I'm going to get back to embroidering too but then I get distracted. That little pillow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I have already made some plans for my first embroidery...now just to get started! LOL

      Delete
  2. Great ideas! I love the cat pillow - I might have to make one for Rosie-Girl :)

    Happy Weekend!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love it too Stephanie and plan on making one for my Mom....I just can't resist as it exactly what her cat is like. Have a wonderful weekend as well!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I have a tree stump or two, also. Not so big as that, but you've planted an idea--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just cute?!! I have some plans forming in my head as well....maybe not as elaborate but definitely similar!

      Delete
  4. Good Evening Debbie, I love the cat pillow, but I was thinking about embroidering a cushion for my husband as a bit of fun!
    Love the Nutella lollies, I am going to pop over to find out if I need anything more than Nutella.
    ....and what can I say about the tree stump, what a fabulous idea, it really made me smile.
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daphne...I would love to see the cushion you make for you husband! LOL

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  5. Mmmm How can you go wrong with Nutella?!? Sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, love the pillow! And I am curious if the Nutella will really taste like Fudgesicles! Mmm And the tree looks so inviting. :-)

    Plus..... you are the winner of my Brambleberry Cottage Drawing! Congratulations! Email me when you get a chance and I will mail your prizes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wondered the same thing about the Nutella, but it is delicious so I am sure they would be too!

      I just saw your post and I am soooo excited! Thank you, thank you!

      Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  7. Great ideas!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    M :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...