Happy Tuesday and welcome to 'Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!' This is when I join Patrice and the other lovely ladies at Everyday Ruralty, have a cup of coffee and chat the morning away. Won't you join us? Remember, my questions are always a week behind the others!
1. What is your favorite fruit?
2. Wendell would like to know if you have ever been horseback riding.
3. Do you carry a small purse, a big one, or just a wallet?
4. If you could travel to one state for a day (all expense paid), where would you go? If you're not in the U.S., where would you like to travel within your country?
5. What was your first car?
1. Ummm, that is hard to answer as I love so many! I guess I would have to pick strawberries, no, maybe blueberries, umm, raspberries? Gosh I can't pick just ONE!
2. Oh yes and I love it Wendell!
3. I would have to say a medium sized one. LOL Not small but not huge either.
4. I guess I would have to say Vermont ... I would love to visit all the antique stores.
5. A Ford Aspire....great gas mileage, fast and it was PINK!!
Thanks for joining me today. Why not pop over and see what the other ladies have to say. Have a great Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!