Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Pin It
 
 
Happy Tuesday and welcome to 'Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!'  This is when I join Patrice and the other lovely ladies at Everyday Ruralty, have a cup of coffee and chat the morning away.  Won't you join us?  Remember, my questions are always a week behind the others!
 
QUESTIONS :
 
1.  What is your favorite fruit?
 
2.  Wendell would like to know if you have ever been horseback riding.
 
3.  Do you carry a small purse, a big one, or just a wallet?
 
4.  If you could travel to one state for a day (all expense paid), where would you go?  If you're not in the U.S., where would you like to travel within your country?
 
5.  What was your first car?
 
 
Everyday Ruralty
 
 ANSWERS:
 
1. Ummm, that is hard to answer as I love so many!  I guess I would have to pick strawberries, no, maybe blueberries, umm, raspberries?  Gosh I can't pick just ONE!
 
2.  Oh yes and I love it Wendell!
 
3.  I would have to say a medium sized one.  LOL  Not small but not huge either.
 
4.  I guess I would have to say Vermont ... I would love to visit all the antique stores. 
 
5.  A Ford Aspire....great gas mileage, fast and it was PINK!!
 
Thanks for joining me today.  Why not pop over and see what the other ladies have to say.  Have a great Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!

8 comments:

  1. I'd love to visit Vermont or any of the New England states during the fall. The colors must be absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I so agree Arlene! Thanks for stopping by. :0)

      Delete
  2. The pink car sounds both sweet and cool at the same time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love berries. I would love to visit Vermont. I want to see maple sugaring. Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maple sugaring is so much fun. I hope you get a chance to try it Patrice!

      Delete
  4. Great line up. We will be linking to this great article
    on our site. Keep up the good writing.

    My web blog :: mftot.jointokyo.org
    Also see my web page :: fb.fullorissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm curious - but why are you always a week behind? did i miss a page or something? ( :

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...