Thursday, February 28, 2013

Three Pin Thursday

Pin It
 
 
 
It is time once again for Three Pin Thursday!  This is when I share three pins from Pinterest that have amazed me, inspired me or that I just love.
 
First up .... if you quilt at all, you have to look at this!  What an fantastic and fast way of quilting.  This is definitely on my to-do list.
 
 
wow, just wow....so easy!
 
 
We have a ton of old suitcases in the old farmhouse.  I think I need to dig out one and try this. I love the pattern they chose.  I could store fabric, yarn, books ..... oh the storage ideas are endless!  As soon as the weather warms up, I will be digging through the clutter to find a suitable suitcase!
 


DIY- Shabby Chic Vintage Suit Case by Simply Using Mod Podge!
 
And lastly, something that I will definitely be trying since we eat quite a bit of Mexican around here..... this link does not direct you to the directions, just the picture, but I think it would be easy enough to figure out.
 
use a cupcake tin...and save ur money!!
 
Happy pinning and remember to give your loved ones a hug! 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. That quilting method is ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good ideas on your 3pinday. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the taco salad bowl thing! So, easy and ingenious.

    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant way to make taco shells! I am going to make these sometime :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, I am going to try them as well...I just can't resist. LOL

      Delete
  5. Good Evening, great pin's I have to try making the tacos. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anna, I think they would be great too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, lovely ! I found you at the Sew Many Ways Link Party. Making a quilt is on my to-do list too !
    Have a lovely day !
    Eva @ Country Maison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanx for the effort, keep up the good work Great work,
    I am going to start a small Blog Engine course work using
    your site I hope you enjoy blogging with the popular BlogEngine.
    net.Thethoughts you express are really awesome.
    Hope you will right some more posts.

    My site website

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup, you are accurate Google is the most excellent in support of blogging, Google’s webpage also appear fast
    in search engines too.

    my homepage: website

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...