Good morning everyone! Grab a cup of coffee or a cuppa tea, have a seat and let's chat on porch. Each week I join Patrice and Wendell over at Everyday Ruralty and chat with the ladies. Being a slowpoke, I am always answering the questions from the previous week.
1. Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day?
2. When you attend something that isn't totally casual, are you likely to wear dress pants or a dress?
3. Do you use a regular toothbrush or the battery run kind?
4. Did you have Valentine's in school when you were a child?
5. If you could learn a new craft tomorrow, what would it be?
1. No, we didn't do anything special. I had to work and when I stepped in the door, hubby had dinner on the table and that was just what I needed!
2. It would depend on the season. If it was summer, I would wear a dress, if it was winter, dress slacks with a jacket.
3. Just the good old regular kind.
4. Oh yes! The whole week that was Valentine's was spent getting the classroom decorated and making our little Valentine pouches for the Valentine's to be put into. Such fun!
5. I guess I would have to say, spinning. I would love to learn how to spin wool but then I would need an endless supply of wool and I am just not set up right now for sheep! lol
Glad you joined me for a chat this morning! Why not pop over to Patrice's and see what the other ladies are up to? Have a great Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!