Thursday, February 21, 2013

Three PIn Thursday

Pin It
 
 
It's time for Three Pin Thursday!  This week on Pinterest, I am focusing on printables.  I love printables as there are a zillion crafts that can be done using them!
 
Here are some of my favorites .....
 
She has a ton of free printables.  I just fell in love with these maps.

 
Maps for downloading
 
Scrabble anyone?  Is there something you need letters for?  Here is the link for printable scrabble letters!

downloadable SCRABBLE tiles.... and they are FREE
 
and last but not least ..... something pretty.  Tags for those gifts coming up .... Easter, Mother's Day .....
 

Raising up Rubies: vintage printables for you ... ♥
 
Happy pinning and remember to give your loved ones a hug!

12 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Debbie, I love the scrabble print out, as we have an old set which has lost a couple of letters due to moves, so I am going to print these letters so we can play the game again.
    I just wanted to say that I would not be around to comment for the next 5 weeks as we are travelling to India on Sunday. The internet is very up and down, so I cannot post either, but I will have lots of photographs to show you when I return.
    Take care and I will see you soon,
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I could help! I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip Daphne! Such fun....India...I can only imagine. Looking forward to those pictures when you return. Take care!

      Delete
  2. Oh boy ... I can use those! Thanks Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sharon, glad you can use them!

      Delete
  3. I think I'll pin that Scrabble tile printable, too! Thanks for sharing. I like the tags and maps, also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love maps! Thanks for sharing.

    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ann, I hope you can use them.

      Delete
  5. Love the last two. Scrabble letters are so fun.
    Tags are handy for a lot of things!

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they can be used for a lot of things and so many crafts for a crafty person like you. :)

      Delete
  6. Wow! what an idea ! What a concept ! Beautiful .
    . Amazing …

    Visit my blog couponmoz.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, can any body assist me how to get this video tutorial from
    this web site, I have watched and listen it at this time but would like to down load it.


    My weblog ... couponmoz.org

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...