Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm Back

Pin It


Dropped Mom off last evening. It was a long day driving up and back. I spent some time with my nephews Tyler and Brady and my sister in law Shelly while I was up in Canada because it was Brady's 14th birthday. I also dropped in to say hello to my best buddy Erin at work and headed home once again.


Once home, I was exhausted so I crashed on the couch. Bob woke me an hour or so later and I headed to bed. After 10 hours of sleep, I am beginning to feel normal again!


Mom and I had a great time so I will sort through my pictures and post later this evening. Off to start my day and get some laundry caught up.


I hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back and posting! Looking forward to hearing about the time with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back looking forward to the pics lora88

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...