Saturday, October 10, 2009

Will Be Back On Tuesday

Pin It

I successfully picked up my Mom today from Canada....although the drive was slow due to 4 inches of snow overnight!!!

I wish to spend quality time with her, do some Christmas shopping, some processing of 100 pounds of apples and some crafting so I will be back on Tuesday after I take her back. I promise I will take lots of pictures to show you!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and spend some fun time with your loved ones. :)

3 comments:

  1. Missing you in our forum already!

    However so lovely that you have some time with your mum. Enjoy!

    Hugs

    Kimmie
    x

    http://lickyalipsdelish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with your Mom! How wonderful that you get this special time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy the time with your mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...